Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Wish List

We've only got 3 days left!!

I'm so excited to be heading home today - yes, Detroit is still home for me! I'm sitting here counting down the hours until my flight leaves - and thinking about how great my Christmas would have been if my family had won the lottery... so I dreamed up my surreal wish list...

This 24K gold triple strand necklace by Gurhan...

...or this cute yet sporty watch by Gucci...

...these really cool boots by Claudio Merazzi on Zappos Couture...

...the Alexander McQueen limited edition Niwareka Craft Pumas...

...this hot stretch satin coat by Dolce and Gabbana. Don't ask me where I would wear it because I haven't figured that part out yet...

 

...an all expenses paid trip to Trinidad and Tobago...

...a Cherish cut diamond - how often do you find a diamond cut with your name??? When you do, you must get at least a pendant...

 

...a ford GT - order it now and I'll have it by summer...

...and last but not least - may as well ask for a diamond iPod case. It only fits the iPod Nano but lucky for me (since I don't have the video iPod) the iPod Nano comes with it!

Have a wonderful, happy and blessed holiday season! I have so much to be thankful for this year and even more to look forward to for 2007. This year will be a White Christmas for many people (more than likely including me). But some day I will have a picture like this one to take on Christmas day from a sunny beach somewhere in the world...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!