Friday, September 5, 2008

August in Pictures... Part 2 of 2

Up next... PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO!!! April and I went for a wedding and managed to squeeze in lots of fun! Salsa lessons, outdoor adventures, shopping on the boardwalk, beach time and plenty of margaritas and free tequila shots!!!! Here are some pics of the city... the ocean was beautiful, the people were so friendly and the city was quite an experience in the way the homes were constructed on the hillsides and in the mountains - much different than what we're used to in the US...
IMG_0138IMG_0141IMG_0144IMG_0145IMG_0181IMG_0186IMG_0420IMG_0187IMG_0184
The highlight of our trip was the Vallarta Adventures - Outdoor Adventure!!! This was one of the most exciting things I've ever done in my life! Check out my Spaces video module for a video summary of what we did over our 4 hour day - canopy runs, mountain hiking, donkey rides, waterfall repels.... you name it - we did it!! I would recommend this to anyone who can handle it - its very strenuous and definitely qualifies as a work out!
IMG_0018IMG_0036IMG_0064IMG_0065
We stayed at the Dreams Resort... which was absolutely wonderful. The staff was GREAT, the all-inclusive activities (and drinks) were plentiful and the beach.... well, the pics speak for themselves...
IMG_0150IMG_0153IMG_0190IMG_0194IMG_0209IMG_0309
Now, after the vacations and holiday have passed, its time to settle into real life..... and save up for the next trip!!!
 IMG_0292 <-Me taking on the rough waves
**PS, I'm trying out this Google Chrome browser at work and at home... I was liking it just well enough until I pulled up my blog on and saw that a few things were missing... sigh... you almost had me Google!!!!!