Thursday, February 25, 2010

Corporate Holiday Party Dress

So I promised my friend over at The Working Wardrobe that I would post a pic of my final decision for the semi-formal/business-attire company holiday party that was held last month! I was so "rush-rush" after a couple of weeks of finding nothing that truly inspired me. At 1PM the day of the event I tried on a beautiful dress and made my final decision!! I had some photos take for my birthday and wore the dress in a few shots. Check it out!



Dress: Trina Turk (on sale at Macy's for 60% off!)
Shoes: Mui Mui (bronze leather with rhinestone heels, a Christmas gift from 2006)
Makeup: Me - Dior Addict high Shine in Chestnut Chic
Nails: OPI - Meet me on the Star Ferry (the new Hong Kong collection)
**The pics are still raw so just ignore the barely-there Spanx line to all of you over-critiquers... LOL