Sunday, December 19, 2010

Golf is Not Second Nature


















My department's Holiday Party included an outing to Top Golf in Itasca, IL. While I own a set of nice clubs and a pair of cute Nike golf shoes, I've never actually used the clubs on a course and the shoes have never been worn. Needless to say, golf is not "my sport".

I must admit, despite the 20 degree weather (as you can see, this involved being outdoors) there were electric heaters all over the place and the hot cocoa was flowing! The food was actually really good (I admit, I wasn't expecting that from a driving range) and the concept of balls with microchips to assign points based on where you land made for a fun, competitive afternoon! I'll definitely be going back, with my own clubs.... Only next time it will be in the spring!

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®