Sunday, July 17, 2011

Topshop comes to the Windy City… My Anticipation

Are you counting down Chicago???? This September the city of Chicago will get the second stateside Topshop store!!! I am so excited, as if H&M and Zara weren’t already super exciting. This will totally round out my summer shopping options. I already browsed the US site to see what’s out and created a nice “set” (new and old items) on Polyvore of the types of items I will be looking for! SecondCityStyle posted images from the preview. I can’t wait!

Topshop Wishlist

Yellow dress
$95 - topshop.com

TopShop bodycon dress
$95 - topshop.com

TopShop striped dress
$78 - topshop.com

TopShop sequin dress
$200 - topshop.com

TopShop cropped jacket
$100 - topshop.com

TopShop cropped blazer
$116 - topshop.com

TopShop pink romper
$75 - topshop.com

Mini skirt
$80 - topshop.com

Topshop
$20 - topshop.com

TopShop mary jane pumps
$135 - topshop.com

TopShop red pumps
$110 - topshop.com

TopShop leather high heels
$124 - topshop.com

TopShop purple heels
$92 - topshop.com