Sunday, May 20, 2012

Another reason I love Zara…

While browsing along Michigan Ave this Saturday (which was nearly deserted thanks to the #NATO warnings everywhere) I ran into this lacy gem at Zara. I have been looking for a lace dress for a while but never found the perfect look and fit… until now!

zara lace dress

I paired the dress with a pair of Calvin Klein wedge sandals and a metal belt with “elephant-face hooks” from Anthropologie. The compliments were flying all night!!

Confession: I had to run into Ann Taylor Loft to grab some beige colored Assets (i.e. Spanx) to wear underneath since the beige colored slip dress kept riding up. I’m sure that would have made for an interesting night, but I decide to take the safe route and ensure folks at the dinner party I was attending didn’t think I was wearing a see-thru dress with nothing under it!

*I took a pic with the mirror behind me so you could see the cute, low, criss-cross back!

IMG_3216IMG_3224