Monday, December 5, 2011

The Usual ComeUp – Nordstrom Rack

A few years back I got luck in Nordstrom Rack during a search for a formal gown. Ended up with a beautiful, yellow BCBG number that had been altered from a size 6 to a 4 and never picked up, was 80% off and gained me a number of compliments!
bcbg yellow dress 120411
Well, my luck has struck again…
Found this beauty in Nordstrom Rack – Oak Brook, IL. A beautiful Diane von Furstenberg Kipling dress (my first by the illustrious designed whom I’ve admired for so long). The dress is on sale for only $269.50 at her website… but the “slightly altered” version I got from the Rack cost me only $89 (plus Chicago’s crazy high tax, but even still…) I tried it on with a belt and my black Burberry pumps and it looks amazing!
Diane Von Furstenberg kipling dress 120411
I can’t wait to wear it… I just need to find a cool place to go!