Saturday, May 1, 2010

I’m officially a Burberry chick!

Thursday was truly a day of surprises!! Two of my coolest cousins (who don’t even know each other) decided to shower me with gifts! One sent a very cool Coach signature laptop sleeve in all black with a matching work tote bag as a thank you gift for me helping her out!! Totally unexpected but greatly appreciated. The other cousin bought a pair of pumps from one of our favorite websites Gilt.com and they ended up being too narrow for her so she decided to send them to me as a surprise. We wear the same size and swap shoes regularly but imagine my shock when I opened the Priority Mail box and saw these lovely black patent Burberry pumps inside!
burberry pump (4) burberry pump burberry pump (2) 
Totally hot, classic and SEXY!!! Lucky for me, I have a narrow foot and apparently Burberry caters to that, from the way these shoes fit. I felt like Cinderella prancing around the house in these babies… guess this gives me an excuse to go dress shopping!! I found a couple of ideas for a sexy all black night out in Gilt.com’s Paige Black Label sale…hmm… Should I go with a sexy, shorter low cut dress? Or a classic sheath either worn with this belt or worn with a bunch of long necklaces? Decisions, decisions…
norfolk stretch wool dress 05012010 rosebury stretch wool dress 05012010
(If you’re not a member to Gilt.com’s invitation only shopping click here to join and get awesome deals of up to 70% off on designer fashions, purses, shoes, kid’s clothing, bedding, vacation trips and everything else you can think of: http://www.gilt.com/invite/cherish).