2. Bug-eyed shades
3. Wedge-heeled shoes or espadrilles
4. A crisp white shirt or floaty peasant style top
5. A crochet or lace top or dress
6. A trench coat
7. A floral top or dress
8. City shorts
9. An oversized bag
10. A stripy top, skirt or dress
11. A garment or accessory in a bright colour
12. A wide waisted belt - 50s style!
Let the shoes come to you with Sergio Rossi's new emergency service
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
(NEW YORK) Nothing fabulous ever happens at the shoe repair shop, so why bother going there?
Maybe your kitten heel fell into the abyss, or a stiletto was shredded by a sewer grate. What’s a resourceful chic-ette to do? Call Shoe-911 and have the shoe-fairy come to you! Sergio Rossi’s new emergency shoe service will come to the rescue anywhere in Manhattan or Beverly Hills—within two hours—with a selection of chic kickers for any occasion. Forgot about that black tie gala tonight and you’re in flats? Call (888) 4-Shoe-911 and start sole-searching from the comfort of your home or office.