Saturday, April 24, 2010

Current Obsession: Nude Pumps

I have had my eye on a pair of Stuart Weitzman pumps for about 6 months or so. They are a very basic style (not too round, not too pointy, high heel with a small platform to make it more comfortable... etc, etc) but the color is what really gets me. This classic shoe comes in a host of colors but my favorite is a shiny (patent) and subtly sparkly and... well, sorta "nude".
*Disclaimer, my favorite color would be the Red Quasar but I already have the pointed toe pump in that color, LOL*
Check out the Stuart Weitzman Platswoon pump in "Hummus Aniline Patent"... (a.k.a. "Nude")

So hot, right??? Its on the top of my radar... which means I will keep an eye on it, but can't touch it until it goes on sale!! Here are a few other options in a variety of classic and classy styles, both above and below the Platswoon's listed price of $298 at Nordstrom....

Christian Louboutin Pointed-Toe Patent Pump  $565 at Bergdorf Goodman



Jimmy Choo Logan d'Orsay Pump $495 at Nordstrom

I have only 1 day left to spend my virtual bucks at The Limited so I guess I'll see what they have to offer online. I almost caved today during the RueLaLa Ray-Ban sale on these cute, pink Jackie-O II sunglasses that were on sale for $69...
Here is a link to the official Ray-Ban site if you want to see more colors available (not on sale). If you're not a member of RueLaLa and want to get in on the great designer sales, follow this link to sign up or send me a message and I can email you an invite -> http://www.ruelala.com/invite/cherish!
Oh well, maybe next time!