Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bergdorf Goodman Big Sale

I had to take a break to post some great finds in the extra 25-50% sale going on at Bergdorf Goodman. I actually just purchased this Theory “Yanni” romper from Macy’s. I didn’t get as great a deal as Bergdorf is offering, but I still managed to get it at a great sale price. With the extra 50% off Bergdorf has this listed at $82.50.

theory yanni rompertheory yanni romper 2

Theory printed top and skirt… $45 for the top and $59 for the skirt

theory printed top theory flared skirt

KORS by Michael Kors Metallic Gladiator Sandal OR the Jimmy Choo Whipstitched Platform Sandal

KORS Yes Metallic Gladiator, GunmetalJimmy Choo Whipstitched Platform Sandal

One of my favorite bags in an amazing color, the Valentino Histoire Framed Tote or the Pearlized Histoire Bag

Valentino Histoire ToteValentino Pearlized Histoire

The Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Tote or the Pieced Mouse Clutch

Marc Totally Tunrlock hoboMarc Mouse Pouch

And the Lela Rose Sateen Wrap Dress and the Rebecca Taylor Satin Olivia dress, which I LOVE but my friends have tried to convince me I’d be better off hitting up the Victoria Secret Semi-Annual Sale to find something similar and even less expensive… What do they know??? That dress is HOT!!!

Lela Rose sateen Wrap DressRebecca Taylor satin olivia Dress

Happy Shopping!!!