Thursday, April 19, 2007

What engineers do when they need a laugh...

The IT engineer extraordinaire, April, decided that if I were ever to become a singer, despite the fact that my vocal abilities would never be good enough to hold a single note, I would have a hot album cover designed by her. Of course, this is the basic Power Point version (she's no graphic artist) but its quite entertaining... enjoy!! (Note her self publicity in the photo for my hit single. Also - the duet on number 5 is Cakesy - also known as SherriBlaise)... My friends... I gotta love em!!

I'm headed to the interior Design FAB Awards now I have to post my great fashion finds later this weekend...

The DON'T item of the day came from Ben... I won't ask how he found these but these jeans from Sanna's are a NO for EVERYONE!!!!

HORRIBLE!!!