Friday, May 18, 2007

Growing up and moving on...

Today will be my last day at a wonderful company. I took a job here after finishing graduate school and have had a very exciting and interesting two years. I am leaving with sadness and yet excitement for the new opportunity that lies before me.

This week the blog will be slow, not that its always consistent anyway. This weekend I am going to Miami, heading on the Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage Cruise (but only for the first 3 days), then going to Dallas to help Sharifa get ready for her big day. Its kinda of a celebration of my many accomplishments and the bright future that everyone at my old job seems to think I have!

I will have lots of pics when I return and, I'm sure, lots of stories! Until then, I ask that you pray that I have lots of fun and a safe return!

The item of the day is a passport cover... that I can't find anywhere. I want a cover for my new passport but it needs to be cute, girly, durable, convenient and loaded with personality. I have been searching the net high and low and have yet to find "THE ONE"... if you have any suggestions leave it in the comments or send me an email!!

MIAMI, HERE I COME!!!!