Friday, September 5, 2008

August in Pictures... Part 1 of 2

It seemed as thought the month of August was one LONG vacation for me... September feels like torture :-)

I took a trip to Toronto to visit my baby cousin Elle - she's so gorgeous. Seriously, she's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen in my life. Its rare that newborn babies look so pretty - but you can tell, even from the "just born" pics that she is a girl, and that's amazing to me. She's not even 2 months old yet but its growing so noticeably fast! Check out some pics of her over her first month of life... she's always camera ready!

Elle Wesley - 2008 005IMG_0063IMG_1994

While she wasn't very entertaining just yet, her 3 year old brother kept me entertained and educated (and tired)...

IMG_0088IMG_0045IMG_1908

Next up - a family reunion that included a dinner on the Princess Boat Cruise (where I ran into some of my line sisters who were celebrating a class reunion on the cruise and snapped the pic of the Detroit Renaissance Center/GM Headquarters shown below)....

IMG_0096IMG_0106IMG_0115 

....followed by a quick trip with the girls to my brother's Signature Saturdays event at the exclusive restaurant Sweet Georgia Brown in Detroit. Hot venue and even hotter party....

IMG_0118IMG_0116