Thursday, March 8, 2007

Busch Gardens... and More Shopping

Last weekend I went to Busch Gardens for the first time in well over 10 years. I had a great time and took a few pics of the park and the rides. I hit up most of the roller coasters and watched a very interesting bird show. The only pics of me were taken by a 5 year old, so the angle is all messed up... but he tried! LOL

   

It was a quick trip so I didn't have time to check out the Tampa area shopping, but I have quite a few recent finds that I haven't posted yet.  Today I made a quick Macy's trip to celebrate the gift cards they sent out to all of the customers who donated to charity back in October. It was a great idea too - I came out with a few good basics that were well below regular price...

I got a basic white French Connection blouse for $18,  these House of Dereon jeans for $36...

 

 

...and my favorite purchase was this pair of French Connection Cropped Pants (above, right) for $0.00..... Yes! The tag said ZERO and I refused to pay a penny more. Too bad for them. LOL!!!!!! 

(see actual tag at right, for those who don't believe me)

I never posted the dresses I bought in Las Vegas from the BCBG TO The Max store - they were each on sale for about $49. I'm keeping the first one and giving (selling) the second to Sharifa....


My item of the day is something that I would LOVE to come home to everyday... the creme de la creme of massage chairs, this baby is simply AWESOME... who needs a man when you can have the OSIM® iMedic® 380 Massage Chair???? Click the pic to find out more. Until next time - I'm out!