Saturday, March 17, 2007

Movie Madness

This weekend is all about film watching for me! (You can throw in a little bit of reading too because my latest library book is due next week - gotta finish it!) I just finished watching the exciting movie "Spy Game" starring Robert Redford and Brad Pitt. I was definitely pleased by that recommendation from a friend and it put me on a Brad Pitt kick so I rented Babel to watch this weekend. On a lighter note, I also rented "Stranger Than Fiction" with Will Ferrell. I haven't read any of the reviews on that one Will Ferrell has definitely climbed his way towards the top of my Favorite Comedy Actors list. Lastly, on the movie front, if I can get the energy to go out and do something tomorrow, I may try to see Chris rock's new movie "I Think I Love my Wife" and stop by the Comedy Sportz show to use my free pass before it expires!!


My Comedy Sportz Improv class ended this past Tuesday with a bang! It was sooooo much fun. I wish I had a video to share with you, but I don't. So you'll just have to take my word for it - I was great! I've been thinking about doing another improv class... or maybe another French class to brush up on my language skills... I gotta hurry and find something to do for fun since I've decided to CURB MY SHOPPING! Yes, I'm really going to do it this time... at least I think I will. But its SOOOO HARD with all of the spring lines coming out! I keep seeing this electric blue Botkier "Lola" Small Satchel handbag in all of the fashion magazines and I'm not in any way happy about the $575 price tag... but its GORGEOUS!


And to all of the haters back on the November blog entry where I had on my festive navy sequined top - I hate to brag, but I like to consider myself a trendsetter! This Alice and Olivia baby doll dress looks like a longer version of my top... sequins for everyone!