Thursday, February 12, 2009

$50 Fashions (special post for Candice)

Candice asked me why I always post my dream fashions when I know none of us can afford them right now. Well, I like to daydream sometimes and share them with with world (or at least the people who read this blog). But she had a good point. So this post is all about designer fashions that are each on sale for under $50 and can be worn many different ways!

Pure Simple Long-Sleeved Jersey Mockneck Dress

I have a dress like this gray one (above) by Pure & Simple that I wear by itself with boots, or with tights and heels, or with a belted blazer layered over it.

Kensie Striped Tissue Sweater Tunic

This Kensie tunic can be worn with leggings (as shown) or over a pair of dark skinny jeans.

Evan Picone Flowing Georgette Dress 

A BEAUTIFUL dress in a HOT color for spring and its only $22!

absolutely cotton cardigan

These cardigans are great loosely draped (as shown) or belted with a wide belt and worn over fitted pants or a flirty dress.

Rubbish Long Sleeve Tee

I own SEVEN of these in different colors. These are great tees for wearing alone or layered. And at $11 each its a great deal.

Aqua Women's Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Sweater Dress

I love mini dresses and they are so cute with tights. If you live anywhere in the north you've still got time to get a few wears in before it warms up! Throw a denim jacket, leather bomber or layer another mini so that the color peeks out at the bottom.

Live a Little asymetrical tranch

This trench coat by Live A Little has a cool asymmetrical cut that makes it stand out.

There are plenty of pieces, many of which can be mixed and matched to create new looks for different events. Hopefully you can grab some of these special deals before thy are gone!! Sunday I begin my "30 Days, No Shopping" Challenge, so no shopping for me!! But I will post updates on how well I'm doing and how many times I cave in to spending!! Enjoy!