Friday, October 23, 2009

Everything that Glitters…is on my wish list!

This holiday season is all about sparkle and I absolutely love it!! I was browsing the pages of Saks.com and everything that caught my eye had some sort of glitter/sparkle/sequin/metal accent to it. I can imagine myself walking to a dimly lit party, loaded with candles and accent lighting, and turning heads all across the room as the light shines off my dress…. OOHHH-WEE!!!

*please, don’t wake me up yet*

While the party dress I bought for my November homecoming event doesn’t glisten, I‘m slowly beginning to wish it did! Guess I’ll have to find another party to attend! Here are some of the beautiful, bauble-like items that I’m over here dreaming about…

aidan mattox strapless belted dress alice and olivia sequined dress saks  herve leger armor trim robert rodriquez open back sequin  mark and james sequined cocktail dress herve leger sequin larok sequin leggings proenza schouler miu miu slingback sandals CL declic glitter pumpsCL Straratata jimmy choo mary jane

For the item of the day, this is a “dress” style that I wish would vanish from the fashion industry all together… BCBGMAXAZRIA calls this the “blouson” dress… I love BCBG + Max Azria but THIS, needs to go…

bcbg ruched Blouson