Friday, October 23, 2009

FINAL SALE at gilt.com

I'm checking out gilt.com's final sale going on.... OMG, this is pure torture for a chick on a budget! There are dozens of designers and some amazing prices. Most of the items are not "in season" for us northern/cold-climate girls, but there are some good ideas for those of you (us) who buy your classic/basic designer duds off-season when they are on sale! I liked a lot of the gowns in the SALE, and here are some of my favs...




This gown by Oscar de la Renta....




The Cairo gown by Temperley London


The Lace Tie Dress by Vivienne Tam (very cute to attend a spring/summer wedding)



If you aren't a member of gilt.com you can use this link to sign up for the invite-only website!
http://www.gilt.com/invite/cherish



Carrying over from my earlier post... I'm so obsessed with these sequin leggings. I LOVE the LaRok pair at Saks, but  $350 is a LOT for a pair of leggings, even if they do sparkle like Michael Jackson's glove did. I found a more wallet-friendly pair at Express that may have to go on the "wish list"...