Monday, February 26, 2007

The Black Halo Jackie O Dress and all the other Vegas stuff...

How could I forget, in that last post, to include a few of the pics from Vegas?!?!?! You remember that Black dress I fell in love with back in December during my trip to New York? Well, I finally got to wear it in Vegas to the Paris Hotel where the very elegant Omega Psi Phi Lifetime Achievement Awards were being held. I paired the dress with Cherry Red patent leather Stuart Weitzman stilettos and a multi-colored embroidered clutch. Simple and chic! Here are some pics of my friends and I hanging out over the weekend... the professional quality photos are courtesy of my friend John - I'm not that good yet!

   

 

Paris Hotel


New York, New York

 

Mandalay Bay

 

Hilton Hotel (off the Strip - where I stayed)


Excalibur Hotel

 

MAC Presentation at Fashion Show Mall