Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My favorite story about Sharon :)

My childhood best friend Sharon is one of the most inspirational people I know. She is the Oprah to my Gail and the source of so much of my laughter. When I call her to tell her my latest adventures the conversation usually starts off with random giggles in preparation of what's to come.

So after 22 years of friendship you can't imagine the things we've been through and laughed about. Sometimes we laugh loudly and shamelessly and other times (when we probably should not find humor in the situation) its more of a barely audible giggle that tells the other one "DO NOT LOOK ME IN THE EYE RIGHT NOW OR WE'LL BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE".

So needless to say, this blog entry of hers from a week ago sends me into a laughing fit complete with tears (and she tells the story EXACTLY the way she told it to me when it happened). After you have finished laughing, feel free to browse her page and read some of the more serious stories of life and love and the pursuit of happiness...

Sharon's Blog - Don't Cha Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me


P.S. No, that's not an engagement ring!!! Sharon wears all kinds of bling-bling on the regular and this was a pic where I had stolen her ring so I could play "Princess" for a minute!!!